Hey there, we’re Integry. We’re a distributed startup headquartered in San Francisco, California with teams distributed globally. We build technology that makes your favorites apps work for you automatically. Our technology helps the smallest startup to the largest enterprise add automation to their apps, getting rid of boring, repetitive work.
We are looking for a Product Designer who will work within a product team of designers, ux researchers, and product managers to contribute toward building a product with a flawless design and user experience.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Understand how to best use the current design system to ensure consistency across platforms and new design contributions.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Work with cross-functional teams in Product, Engineering, and Marketing to design features as per requirements.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Have experience with technical products and understand general engineering concepts like Integrations, APIs, Authentications, etc.
- a degree in computer science is a significant plus.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 4 years of practical, in-house product, UI/UX design experience for an enterprise, SaaS, b2b facing brand with a focus on complex flows and use cases
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work and process creating Interfaces for SaaS websites, web apps and mobile apps.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, solutions and rationale of work to teams and stakeholders.
- The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs using UI/UX software such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and the like is a must. Basic HTML and CSS skills are a plus.
- Up to date knowledge of design best practices and emerging technologies.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs using Figma, Sketch etc
- Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills.
- Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
- A great working attitude and egos left checked at the door.
WORKING AT INTEGRY
- Top 1% You, Top 1% Salary: We hire the very best top 1% and we pay the top 1% of the market.
- Work from anywhere: We are a fully distributed company with team members working across three different continents.
- Work at any time: We’re also distributed in time. We don’t have timings; we have regular check-ins. You work at whatever time suits you.
- Unlimited Vacations: Anyone can take a few hours, days, weeks off without approval. We don’t track how many days you’re off.
- Home Office Renovation Budget: We want you to be comfortable working from home. We’ll assign an Interior Designer to you who will work with you to renovate your home office.
- Home Utilities Support: We’ll cover internet, backup internet while you work from home.
- Work from any Coworking Space: Maybe you don’t want to work from home or you can’t. In that case, pick any coworking space near you and we’ll pay for it.
- Medical coverage for you, your family, your parents, or anyone you care about: So long as you have a valid receipt or invoice. Your coverage includes dental and vision as well.
- Up to Six Month Paid Maternity Leave: We also provide leaves in case of miscarriage.
- Education fund: We’ll pay for any books, courses or material you need to purchase.
- Awesome Gear: Upgrade your own laptop or get a custom, top-of-the-line laptop from us.
- Stock Options: You’ll get stock options in Integry Inc. USA