Hey there, we’re Integry. We’re a distributed startup headquartered in San Francisco, California with teams distributed globally. We build technology that makes your favorites apps work for you automatically. Our technology helps the smallest startup to the largest enterprise add automation to their apps, getting rid of boring, repetitive work.
We’re looking for a Lead IE at Integry. You will develop and implement solutions which coordinate applications, along with evaluating existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and ensure that the final solutions meet needs. You are a stickler for details, care deeply about your craft, and are completely hands-on. You are an excellent problem solver and have ability to make right engineering decisions along with experience in leading teams. One will have to work with several apis, their integrations and troubleshooting.
- Tech-savvy: Have worked with several apis, their integrations and troubleshooting. Have great idea of api authentications. Might not be a seasoned programmer, but love programming and often write code. Have a good knowledge of web and http protocols.
- Customer-Focused: Build long-lasting customer relationships and be their voice inside the company
- Analysis: Understand needs, coordinate with teams to elaborate requirements. Excellent problem solver and have ability to make right engineering decisions
- Ownership: Take ownership of high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Communication: Solid oral and written communication with excellent interpersonal skills - experience working with international clients
- Writing: Great writing skills for creating customer-facing help material or quick guides
- Proactive: Self-motivated and comfortable working in remote teams.
- Organised: Highly organised and have the ability to multi-task with little supervision. Can plan work promptly and execute with excellence.
- Smart: Strong analytical skills and passion for service.
- Leadership: Experience in hiring and developing teams along with ability to manage people.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferably in CS or related fields
- Experience: at least 2 years of experience managing / leading technical teams before. Ability to plan, estimate and execute work.
WORKING AT INTEGRY
- Top 1% You, Top 1% Salary: We hire the very best top 1% and we pay the top 1% of the market.
- Work from anywhere: We are a fully distributed company with team members working across three different continents.
- Work at any time: We’re also distributed in time. We don’t have timings; we have regular check-ins. You work at whatever time suits you.
- Unlimited Vacations: Anyone can take a few hours, days, weeks off without approval. We don’t track how many days you’re off.
- Home Office Renovation Budget: We want you to be comfortable working from home. We’ll assign an Interior Designer to you who will work with you to renovate your home office.
- Home Utilities Support: We’ll cover internet, backup internet while you work from home.
- Work from any Co-working Space: Maybe you don’t want to work from home or you can’t. In that case, pick any co-working space near you and we’ll pay for it.
- Medical coverage for you, your family, your parents, or anyone you care about: So long as you have a valid receipt or invoice. Your coverage includes dental and vision as well.
- Up to Six Month Paid Maternity Leave: We also provide leaves in case of miscarriage.
- Education fund: We’ll pay for any books, courses or material you need to purchase.
- Awesome Gear: Upgrade your own laptop or get a custom, top-of-the-line laptop from us.
- Stock Options: You’ll get stock options in Integry Inc. USA.
- are curious who likes to learn new things and is down to dive into complex technical topics and learn about them
- are self-motivated and comfortable working with yourself and in a team. You know how to get in front of things and are proactive, not reactive.
- don’t mind wearing many hats from software construction to helping build presentations.