Hey there, we’re Integry. We’re a distributed startup headquartered in San Francisco, California with teams working from anywhere they want. We’re helping apps talk to each other so they can help get work done for you.
Fulltime position anywhere in or around Pakistan
You will help build the world’s most advanced integration platform yet alongside a small team who are the best in what they do. The work is challenging; the scope is broad, there’s a ton of autonomy. Founded by engineers who care about design and experiences, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn and level-up your game.
Your day to day would include working with partner APIs, implementing connectors to them and integration use-cases using our visual editor.
- Implement APIs on the integry platform using our visual toolset and templating language
- Learn and implement partner APIs
- Bring a total systems perspective to the job: including a technical understanding of products, partnership, dependencies, and capabilities.
- Coordinate with partners on their integration needs and requirements
- Document all aspects of integrations
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of APIs, web services and HTTP protocol basics
- Troubleshooting and debugging APIs (HTTP calls)
- Ability to plan and estimate time and effort for rolling out integrations
- Understanding various authentications: OAuth with SAML, JWT, etc a plus
- Know how of basic programming concepts
- A keen understanding of security and applying our security protocols
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think about edge cases and test your work
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor's degree in CS or related fields
- 1-2 years experience working with APIs
- Hands on HTML, CSS and JS skills
- Experience with integration platforms such as IFTTT, Zapier, Integromat a plus
WORKING AT INTEGRY
- Integry is a distributed team. You can work from wherever you want.
- We don’t have timings; we have regular check-ins. You work at whatever time suits you.
- As an early employee, you’ll get stock options in the company
- Work on a product startup fueling worldwide customers
- Work with the smartest product and engineering teams
- Build something at scale
- The Integration space is broken, boring and repetitive. We’re here to fix that with 10x better tools.
- are curious who likes to learn new things and is down to dive into complex technical topics and learn about them
- are self-motivated and comfortable working with yourself and in a team. You know how to get in front of things and are proactive, not reactive.
- don’t mind wearing many hats from software construction to helping build presentations. We all do it.